Sunday 8 January 2012

Resolutions

Rather than a single New Year's Resolution I am more likely to compile a list and then soon afterwards feel swamped. This year I was inspired by Lesley and this video

29 WAYS TO STAY CREATIVE from TO-FU on Vimeo.

For a get together this weekend I made little parcels
for each guest to choose their own at random
- and of their own free will.
This was the one I picked out, with eyes shut.
Illustrated with detail from a Peter Blake collage.
Now Lesley is taking her resolutions one week at a time here.
I love her little boxes.
Sounds like a much better way to manage a list - one step at a time. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The 29 ways how to stay creative are worth remembering... yet with my memory I think I should watch this video every Monday :)

I love the idea of preparing some envelopes with hidden messages for a get together!

Best Regards, Kristina